Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What a Day...

Sorry nothing's been posted yet today! I wrote a super hard exam this morning then pretty much had a nice lie down for the afternoon, then baked some cookies when I felt more energetic. I should really do some tidying while the energetic feeling's still with me.

I can definitely tell that this winter in Kingston is going to be harsher than last winter. I was walking to my exam this morning and my face was really cold...and it's only December! Gotta toughen up.

I also spent a fair bit of time exploring the internet today, and I found these beautiful Dior heels that I'm putting on my list of things to buy when I'm an investment banker on Bay Street:


So pretty!!

Exactly one week till I'm home, and only 2 exams left! I can do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment