Sunday, December 19, 2010

Are We There Yet?


Hi! Sorry for not posting all weekend - I've been feeling a bit under the weather.

One exam left!! I'm so pumped for exam period to be over. We're going to be hosting Christmas at our house this year, and then for New Years, we're going to Puerta Vallarta! Hopefully I'll have some interesting things to blog about after. In the mean time, I'm trying to pack for both Canadian winter and Mexican climate. As if packing wasn't tricky enough already, right? And don't even get me started on toiletries!

I'm also trying to gather some new music to prepare for the plane ride to Mexico, as well as lazy days on the beach. Any suggestions?? I love soundtracks if anyone knows any good ones. I'd also love to check out any artists that have some interesting stuff.

Less than a week till Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment