Friday, December 10, 2010

2 Done, 4 to Go!


Hi! I'm in a pretty good mood today since last night I wrote the final exam for this course that pretty much everyone dislikes but is mandatory for our program. That means that I've now completed two exams, and only have four more left. Woohoo! To celebrate, my housemate and I watched 10 Things I Hate About You, and then I googled photos of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who is super cute. I haven't seen Inception yet, but I hear he's in it. So I suppose I should make an effort to see it just to support him.

Anyway, Kingston has been very cold lately; apparently there's a big snow storm coming on Monday...I hope none of the exams get cancelled! Darn Canada weather. I'm trying to force myself to go outside and get groceries because I think some San Pellegrino would be an excellent study companion. Only 11 days till I'm home!

No comments:

Post a Comment