Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lou


My dog Lou is a super dog. He's a therapy dog for St John Ambulance, and he was chosen to be part of their Therapy Dog Calendar for 2011. I couldn't upload the photo of his calendar page (he's Mr September!) but this is the photo that was chosen for the calendar. This afternoon I was wrapping some calendars on his behalf to give to his friends and family. I hope they like their calendars!

I think I've decided that December 23rd is one of the best days of the year. We're all hanging around the house making food and finishing up our wrapping. We're having all our family at our house for Christmas, so there's lots to do here.

Lou's at the hairdresser this afternoon, so maybe I'll get a picture of him with his Christmas hairdo when he gets home. But for now, here's a picture of Jack the cat! Jack has started sleeping on my bed again now that I'm home which is nice. He's very warm and fluffy (and the house is very cold...and not very fluffy I suppose).

No comments:

Post a Comment