Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

I just realized I have made three posts about animals in a row. That's not good.

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! All day, my mom and I have been saying how it doesn't really feel like Christmas here...it might be because we renovated our house and we've been spending Christmas Eve in a completely different setting than usual. It might be the overall lack of snow outside. Or it could be the fact that, when out driving tonight, I saw hardly any houses with Christmas lights on! Not quite sure what's up with that.

Hopefully tomorrow actually feels like Christmas. I'm very excited - for breakfast, I'm making a fruit salad for everyone. It'll be my first real(ish) culinary contribution to Christmas...ever!!!

So, to finish off my Christmas Eve post, I want to share the picture that's on my desktop right now. It's a beautiful winter scene and even though I don't think blue is a very Christmasy colour, I still love this picture. Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. i'm kind of in love with that picture. just sayin'.

    on that note, MERRY CHRISTMAS! =D

    ReplyDelete