Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chuck.


Today's been a bit of a slow day. It's really rainy in Kingston, and as my friend said, at the end of a finance exam tutorial this afternoon, "everyone in this room was now dumber."


Sooo might as well take this opportunity to talk about one of my favourite (or possibly my actual favourite) shows: Chuck.


I've been following Chuck since it first came out in about 2007. I'm not sure what it is about Chuck that's made me love it so much. It seems to combine loveable characters with hilarious situations and heartwarming life moments.


Unfortunately, Chuck has ended for the holiday season and will not be returning until January. Also unfortunately is that Chuck has all kinds of awesome sci-fi and action film guest stars but I never know who the heck they are. Every so often, my housemates watch an episode with me and go "omg that's the guy from [insert nerdy thing here]!" (no offence, housemates!)


And it is from watching Chuck that I have discovered Zachary Levi (pictured above), my main celebrity crush at the moment. He has been named one of People's Sexiest Men Alive of 2010. Congrats to him! And I can pretty much guarantee that I'll be blogging about him more in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I gotta say, you're missing like 50% of the jokes on the show. You need to experience more nerd culture.

    ReplyDelete