Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oops! Hiatus!


Hello! To all the people reading this, sorry I was gone so long! Basically, I don't expect anyone to read this. So no pressure! Here's a picture of my cat.

So, I think I should describe myself a little bit since my first post was such a fail.

I am Te!
My cat's name is Jack. I like him a lot.
I like food. I also like baking cakes (and eating them).
I like '90s things. Particularly music. My latest discovery is Third Eye Blind; quite good if you want to check them out.
I am currently in my second year at Queen's University studying Commerce. Don't you love how professional I sounded as soon as I started talking about Queen's? Haha. There's behavioural conditioning for you.

Anyway, since it's exam time I think there's no better time to try and start this up again.

Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment